From no summers, can equate with this summer when we is going through. It is hot, has been hiding in the back of these nips in the air all the time, all is natural, become a kind of remote extravagant hope slowly, even your body shirt, all become furnishings in cupboards. Not having one day, you can drink a cup of frozen water very wantonly, then, shake and sit and go in the cattail leaf fan to tree shade. I have purchased the black leather sandals of a pair of flat heels in spring, it has been taken out from the box repeatedly by me all the time, put back repeatedly again, each time, see the shining sunlight, thought accurately, from today, carved from then on, real arrival this summer. However, when I stood in the sunshine, just discovered, I have been confused by the false appearance.

I suspect this summer, appear with such cold and detached posture, all because of that shocking news, that is a news of taking ice-cold, reticent, hard, iron, it lets the life of recovering and breaking out in a lot of seasons disappear suddenly, then, become numerous and complicated incomplete look in a mess wanderingly and break to pieces.

In our so-called summer in spending this calendar, like in its shade, cross it in the depths of a dream, dense fog, dust, sand blown by the wind is overcast and rainy, and some more ice-cold feelings, they shroud in the middle of reality, the hope with us is aped sedulously, but make people unable to flee from and shake off. That bright and beautiful summer, really only one was reproduced now in memory, or was the one that only once follow to it among some wonderful words true?

According to news, the torrential rain has been invading our future to drench all the time. Our future day, will be no longer dry, no longer warm, those flowers, the appearance beautiful of no longer bursting forth it too, those birds, has had wings drenched, unable to soar again, only the river, inserting the huge stone and river of the silt, lie across in front of us, on future a few days, more than ten days, in several months, we will hide in the shade in summer forever, will not have sunny day, support us to be cool and dry remembering, feather, the worry, those emotions, those stale emotions and clothesing in the sun, will make us into another look even more: Sad, and depressed, there is no laugh, even does not cry.

I have used a kind of extremely steady mental state when beating these words. I know in this summer, whom someone pass put on a false show of peace and prosperity too, looks magnificent, but the life and have nothing to do with the environment that I survive with me, such a summer of never envying that I combine, not belonging to I summer innately, I lie in me in summer among them only, several more than ten and summer having the place that survive that I have survived, though, at this moment, in the shade in summer, have been surviving in the shade all the time, will not smile, the danger of forgetting to cry too, but I have not criticized and spoken the place that I inhabit sarcastically, never grow out and abandon and forget the idea of it too, I know, even if I am ill, it is unable to give up some memory to remain unchanged, about once young friendship and love, about the topic once in love and getting along, those bright or ugly daytime and night regarding I have spent, walk with time shoulder to shoulder in memory, never a person of wrongful treatment of its is true, the one that will not change a person either is hypocritical.

I meet three old ladies over seventy years of age in the hospital, they wear and insert the trousers of clothes peg, because of rainwater, all wrap up the white cloth handkerchief on the head, they are abducted leaning on, take blood pressure for one of them old lady, at the face of them, turn on beautiful and winding flower, between the they very intimate to let, produce, admire very much life again, when the old lady slowly stood up from the chair, another two old ladies come over to support her, but the old lady taking blood pressure has bowed and smiled, hands seal the mouth, say to them, my blood pressure is coming more or less like a limitlessly coquettish little girl, have forgotten. Lovely to the utmost point. I extremely missed a friend of my young time suddenly, I did not know, some day when we will be old, sit in the setting sun, is looking at the flower of the other side's whole face, say some that can be remembereds.

However, now,at we can when,ones that meet chance is the getting getting more remote more very.

Just like,it is at this piece summer,getting too more non-, good luck the getting less too, can only on shade life the general. If the love and friendship, when there is shade left finally, could we live safely and safely equally? The picture, in summer.

In summer, have autumn and winter when can look forward to, not all more right, look forward to for next year, the year after next, so long as the existence of the world, will always have one summer, can want to be in step with our hope. However, the emotion will not have next time, next time, other people's, belong to another world, all ways, can not repeat, all injury and love can not come again, we can only walk slowly, go to the corner forgotten, suddenly remember, once there was a person, once brilliance was magnificent in our life, that person, once collected and laid by oneself, exhibited by oneself and shown off too.

Have regret, it is the normality in life. Just like,I can turn a deaf ear to by scolding language that is anonymous those, still can sit on shade at summer saying until all story at summer is the the same, it is the dull and,it more worth it commemorate or it envy, worth ignore and care either, I I still, one sit in shade saying personning for the past, cherish the memory of, have sorry people even.